Constructed with an improved techno weave synthetic leather that is both more durable and more stylish, and a lightweight thin profile design, to help reduce torque and maximize the blocking surface, the Reebok Premier III 7K Goalie Blocker offers you affordable, game ready protection, at a fraction of the high-end cost!
- Thin profile design for quicker movement and better balance
- High density foam thumb bridge stabilizes the wrist and protects the thumb
- Molded dual density foam insert
- Five-piece wrap around finger protection
- Emboss synthetic leather construction
- Regular Hand = Blocker worn on Right Hand
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
Blocker Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Key to a Proper Fit:
The blocker should be fitted based on hand size. The goalie's fingers should be no more than 1/4" from the end of the fingers in the palm. If the fingers are too long, chances are the hand tabs that tie down the palm to the blocker are too large. This will cause the blocker to wobble, tilt or rotate on the goaltender's hand, seriously affecting control while limiting coverage (blocking surface).