The Brian's Female Zero G line is the first goalie equipment line to be designed specifically for women. In developing this catch glove, the Brian's design team worked in conjunction with Kelly Dyer (former USA Hockey Women's Hockey goalie and current Brian's Pro Advisor) to create a pro level stock women's design based on the popular Zero G Catch Glove.
The Female Zero G Catch Glove features all of the same design elements and sizing of the Senior Zero G glove. The only difference between the two is that the Female Zero G features a medium sized interior palm and finger gussets to accomodate smaller hands.
Stock coloring for this catch glove is white with pink straps and lacing. However, as Brian's is a true custom equipment company, custom colors and designs can be created. To get your custom order started, click on the "Click Here for a Customizer" link below, and then select the "Zero G" option. Or, call our customer service line and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.
- Full Pro-Spec construction
- Ultra-lightweight and pro balanced
- Maximum perimeter, cuff and T-Depth pocket allowed
- Internal Gel-Tek Palm eliminates stingers
- Four piece backhand construction aids in break in
- Velcro closure allows glove to open fully for easy drying
- Three-point hand and wrist adjustment
- High density foam finger pad
- Wide cuff opening for better arm and body interaction
- Air-knit internal finger gussets
Color Specs: CLICK HERE FOR A CUSTOMIZER
- 1st Color = Primary Color
- 2nd Color = Dominant Design Color
- 3rd Color = Internal Design Color