If there's one thing that Brian's has always made well, it's a catch glove. The M-Series Sr. Pro Catch Glove is based off of the popular Zero G and Zero G Pro Stock catch gloves, but it comes with the new Sub Zero graphics and a mid-level price tag.
Though Brian's classifies this glove as a Sr. Pro, the palm in it is anything but. Though it is not as beefy as the Zero G or Zero G Pro Stock gloves, the palm of the M-Series is substantial enough to minimize stingers, but flexible enough to allow an average sized hand to close and break in the glove easily. The pocket is a deep, wide Double-T design that easily traps and keeps pucks inside.
The M-Series features one wrist strap and two hand straps (one over the fingers, one over the back of the hand) to lock the glove in place. The cuff is cut in more deeply toward the hand to allow the goalie to get maximum wrist mobility and minimal interference with the chest and arm pad. Goalies who love to play the puck will enjoy this feature, as well as the wide heel opening at the bottom of the palm that allows the goalie to easily grasp and grip the stick.
Additional features include:
- Double hand and wrist adjustment (SR, INT, and JR) ; Hand and wrist adjustment (YTH)
- Flared cuff reduces skip over
- Double T web with wide opening/pocket
- Glove opens fully for drying
- High density foam finger pad
- Sub Zero graphics
- 45" Perimeter (SR), 43" Perimeter (INT), 41" Perimeter (JR), 37" Perimeter (YTH)
- Cuff Dimensions (inches): Senior (8 x 4), INT (7 x 3.75), JR (6.5 x 3.5), Youth (6.5 x 3)