The MoveMaster 3 Puck Training System, encourages that "perfect practice" stick handling technique. When a movement pattern is performed repeatedly, it will become permanent, making it important to practice new movement patterns correctly. By changing the weight of puck used during training, you are able to reach this goal.
- Specially designed pucks have very little resistance, simulating a traditional puck’s drag across the ice
- Weighted and balanced allowing them to move flat across any flat surface
- Movements are done at a slower speed to reinforce technique while allowing the player to develop stickhandling patterns. 3.7" Diameter / 11.5oz.
- Designed for multiple repetitions to develop proper hand position, technique, and muscle memory. 3" Diameter / 6.8oz.
- Enables the player to increase hand speed/quickness and perform at game speed and intensity. 2.4" Diameter / 3.4oz.