The Premier 4 catch glove is all that goalies are looking for. Built off of the popular Premier 3 catch glove design, the new "P4" has some addtional features that make a great glove even better.
For starters, the glove features a one-piece, injection molded cuff and thumb that is designed to create a wide, deep glove pocket. The stock model comes in the 590 design, which creates a traditional 60 degree closure (index finger to thumb closure). A custom, 580 design can also be ordered which features a 90 degree break (full hand closure). The pocket is somewhat deep, and the top of the T-web completely seals to the ice when covering the puck.
The opening cuff in the glove is detatched, which allows for great wrist mobility. The backhand features three tigthening straps - wrist, backhand and fingers. New on the P4, the nylon webbing wrist strap has been run through the cuff so that you don't have to detatch the cuff to tighten the strap.
- MAXCOVERAGE: One-piece injection molded thumb cuff design maintains 3D shape
- QUICKRELEASE: Forward angle provides more wrist mobility
- SOLIDSEAL: Single Pro T pocket design for greater visibility in the pocket
- MOBILITY: Large cuff opening for freedom of movement and wrist flexibility.
- Interior palm made of clarino with mesh finger stalls.
- Stock version is 590 design (60 degree break). Custom 580 design (90 degree break) available as custom option only.
- CLICK HERE TO CUSTOMIZE