The 2012 Pro Stock Halak Arch Catch Glove features the same upgrades and specs that NHL Goalie Jaroslav Halak made to his original, customized Zero G Catch Glove and includes the new "Arch" graphic that he wears during home games. The Pro Stock Catch Glove is an upgraded version of the popular Zero G Catch Glove, and at 2.10 lbs it is one of the lightest trappers on the market.
Upgrades on the Pro Stock Catch Glove a "Pro Beef" internal palm pad, a Thief Double T web, and an additional outer strap that goes over the fingers. The pocket is wide, and the Double T web expands upon impact to stop puck rotation, helping to eliminate pop-outs. The goalies here found that the wide palm and the beefier pocket made the glove harder to close for smaller hands, but once broken in the glove closes well and is very protective. The four-piece strapping system on the backhand helps customize the goalie's fit in the glove from the wrist to the fingers.
Brian's is a true custom equipment company, and the Pro Stock glove can be customized to a virtually unlimited list of specs and colors. To get your custom order started, contact a Total Hockey representative today.
- Halak "Arch" Graphic
- Thief Double-T web - UPGRADED from Zero G Catch Glove
- Solid one-piece cuff - UPGRADED from Zero G Catch Glove
- Pro beef internal padding - UPGRADED from Zero G Catch Glove
- Three point inner hand and wrist adjustment with addtional outer finger strap - UPGRADED from Zero G Catch Glove
- Maximum perimeter, cuff and T-depth allowed
- Internal Gel-Tek palm eliminates stingers
- Four piece backhand construction aids break in
- Velcro closure allows glove to open fully for easy drying
- High density foam finger pad
- Wide cuff opening for better arm and body interaction
- Flared cuff prevents skip over
- Air-knit internal finger gussets